Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Here at Hopkins

Good Morning All:

Well, I finally got round 4 underway. Delays continue a bit as there was some confusion regarding the chemo drug order so I should get those underway this AM.

This should be a fairly short stay in the hospital and I'm looking forward to being home this weekend. This is a tough time of year to be away from Marla and the kids but the timing should work out for me to be able to get out and about on Christmas day.

I've beeen made aware that I haven't waxed philosophical recently. I have to say that my focus has been on getting this round moving and so the 'thought' that happens before those sorts of posts hasn't really been happening. Now that I've got lots of time to myself here in the hospital perhaps that will change later today or tomorrow.

--Russ.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Russ, good luck with round 4. Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the platelet spirits finally caught up. Excellent!
    -pn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking - that's kinda dangerous. You'll come out of there with plans for world peace and who knows what else. Hey, you're halfway there now!

    - Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Russ,
    Glad to know that you are moving right along. I'm sure that the holiday plans will work out well.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Russ

    I hope that you are feeling better. We have been praying every night that the Lord heals you and gives you and your family strength. Please keep us updated on your progress.

    Tracey Strong and family

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.