Thursday, December 4, 2008

Further Delays

. . . well the disappointment continues.

Again, my platelets continue to rebound at a very methodical pace and so my admittance for round 4 is in a holding pattern. My next appointment is Saturday with the possibility of being admitted on Sunday.

I'm lead to believe that there is nothing particularly alarming about the slow pace of recovery of the platelets and that there is little I can do (nutrition? voodoo?) to speed their production. If anyone has a suggestion to the contrary please let me know. Otherwise, I'm still at home really struggling to be patient.

--Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Your immune system will recover at it's own pace. You just gotta lump it. Buy yourself an XBOX or WII, drink some nice iced coffee, and wait it out. -Stiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Russ,
    Patience is a virtue, practice if you can. You're one of the most patient persons I know so I know you can do it. Do you have the Wii Ski? Writing will help also. How's Christmas shopping going?

    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.