Friday, November 14, 2008

Update

Good Morning All:

I got a bed yesterday and round three has begun. This round typically lasts longer than the last one but I tolerated it very, very well the first time around so I'm hoping for the same.

I'm slated for another spinal tap today so I'm loading up on caffeine with the hopes that between the stimulant and forcing myself to lie flat for a couple of hours following the procedure I might escape the headaches that I'm still dealing with from the last 'lumbar puncture'.

So, for those keeping score I believe I am now two days ahead of schedule!

--Russ.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Russ,

    Marie told me about your hospitalization and gave me the URL to the blogspot here. I wanted to drop you a line and some warm wishes.

    In any case, I figured I'd send you a Friday limerick. With the election just past, I figure our candidates are fairly limerick worthy.

    *In the race between John and Barak,
    Nary was there ere a moment of slack
    They put up a good fight, campaigned left and right,

    Only to be lampooned on Saturday night.*

    I know my meter is probably a bit off, but it's been a while.

    Wishing you the best and keeping you in prayer,

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.