Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Update

Looks like I'm in a holding pattern. I'm on the list to be admitted but I learned yesterday that there is a bit of a backlog for beds at Hopkins right now. As of last night they were still working on what were supposed to be Monday admissions. So, even though my body and the doctors were willing to move ahead into round three a few days early there isn't a bed to make this possible.

My understanding is that I will get update calls each morning and evening until a bed opens up. My bags are pretty well packed and when I get the call I'll certainly post the news!

--Russ.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you get a bed soon so you get back home even sooner! Stay well.
    Keith

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.