Sunday, January 18, 2009

Update

Good Morning All:

Probably the biggest news that I've got to share is that I've got no real news to share. The good news of the past week-or-so continues to dominate our thoughts and actions. During the week my blood counts crashed and recovered so that I have a weekend with the kids where I can follow them where they go. That meant I got to run to gymnastics yesterday and we had a nice gathering last night at a friend's house.

My platelets were casualties in the crash/recovery process so those will need to come up naturally before round 6 begins. We are hoping that this is happening now and that my check of blood counts on Monday will reveal that I am in position to be admitted on Wednesday--several days early by my count!

--Russ.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray,
    Good news feels good, continue the good feeling. Round 6 here you come!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. No news is good news?
    I know you've got your Excel spreadsheets on hand. Let's hope you get to start the next round soon.

    - Liz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.