Friday, October 24, 2008

Definitely Maybe

I got a call from Hopkins last night saying that I am definitely going in today. However, it seems like each time I am scheduled for the in-patient stuff I'll need to 'wait' for a bed to open up. This means that the Doctors complete their rounds by about 10:00 and begin the discharge process for those who are getting kicked out. Once they figure out how many beds are opening up then they begin the triage process for inviting folks in. So, for those keeping score, I'll be home for most of today and will likely head up to Baltimore sometime in the afternoon/early evening.

Next post from Hopkins!

--Russ.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.