Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Update

Good Morning All:

I woke up this AM realizing it has been a while since I posted. There really isn't much that has happened since my posting on Thursday so please try to stifle the yawns . . .

I went to Hopkins yesterday and learned that my platelets hadn't budged from the count taken on Friday. I'm tenatively scheduled to begin round 8 on Friday the 13th (!) but all that depends on my body continuing to make platelets to get me up to the minimum threshold established by my doctors. Since there really isn't anything more to do than wait I've been given off until Friday. It could be worse, though. I have energy and white blood cells so that means that I can get out to run errands, etc. which makes me feel useful and keeps me a bit busier--a very welcome circumstance.

2 comments:

  1. Errands = energy drink. Have one for me, please. -Stiv

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm crossing my fingers here and hoping you can knock out this last round ASAP!

    - Liz

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment and or ask questions when moved to do so. I will try to respond when and where appropriate.